- Membership = $20 per year
- includes a subscription to Audubon Magazine
- supports multiple NAS activities throughout the United States
- about $3.00 comes back to our local chapter (SWNMA) as collaborative funding from New Mexico State Audubon - includes 4 chapters
- shares mailing list with SWNMA so we can inform NAS members about local info
- join NAS using the ONLINE FORM. Use Code Q50 in the Chapter Dropdown Menu.
Southwestern New Mexico Audubon Society (SWNMA):
- Membership = $15 per year
- includes subscription to bi-monthly newsletter The Ravens
- dues paid to SWNMA are used locally to support activities of this chapter
- educational activities support The Gila River Festival, Children's Water Festival, Earth Day, birding and wolf education in schools with the "Trunk Program" with Gila Conservation Education Center and our Education Chair's classroom instruction.
- provide support for our State Birding Trails, maps and bird lists, bird monitoring and identification through the annual Raptor Count, Christmas Bird Count, Migration Day Bird Count, and monthly field trips.
- Already a NAS member? We hope you will join SWNMA, too!
Please join the SWNMA chapter by filling out the Membership Form PDF (optional) and send your check for $15 payable to SWNM Audubon Society to:
Terry Timme, Membership Chairman
PO Box 1473
Silver City, NM 88062
Receive the twice-monthly "Bird Sightings Report" - email Roland Shook.