- Membership = $15 per year
- Includes subscription to bi-monthly newsletter The Ravens
- Includes priority email notification of Birds & Brews programs (RSVP required)
- Dues paid to SWNMA are used locally to support activities of this chapter:
- Biological Diversity
- Any additional financial support you can provide is greatly appreciated
- SWNMA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit chapter of the National Audubon Society
- Our Federal Tax ID number is 81-4858303
Please join the SWNMA chapter by filling out the Membership Application PDF.
Send your check for $15 payable to SWNM Audubon Society to:
Allison Boyd, Membership Chair
PO Box 1473, Silver City, NM 88062
National Audubon Society (NAS)
- Membership = $20 per year (minimum)
- Includes a subscription to Audubon Magazine
- Supports multiple NAS activities throughout the United States
- Dues paid to NAS do not come to your local chapter
- NAS shares a mailing list with SWNMA so we can inform NAS members about local info if you provide them with your email address
- Join NAS ONLINE and be sure to specify SWNMA Chapter Q50
- Already a NAS member? We hope you will join SWNMA, too!
The Raven's Newsletter
Our newsletter is published bi-monthly. We encourage you to JOIN our local National Audubon Society chapter and receive "The Ravens" via email.
Newsletters are in PDF format. Click on a date to launch Adobe Reader to open the document. Most computers have Adobe Acrobat Reader - if not, download it for free.